Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogs are My New Reality TV!

I also have to admit that I am a blog addict! I have my good friend, Maile, to thank for that. She started me on hers and then through hers I was introduced to a ton of mommy and photography blogs. My husband rolls his eyes every time I turn on some reality TV show - The Bachelor, Big Brother, Tori & Dean, etc. But now I have found a new obsession with blogs. I tell myself every time I go to read my 25 or so blogs on Google Reader that I need to post something on my blog before I read all of the other blogs. But when you are a sleep deprived mom of two, it seems like a big task to format my pictures and try to think up cohesive thoughts and put them out in the universe for all to read. But I am going to attempt to a better blogger! We will see how it goes!

No comments: