Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I know that I have been missing in action! Having a little bit of a hard time learning how to handle two little ones. Especially when the new addition is not as mellow as her big brother was. We were really spoiled by how easy Landon was as a baby. He was a very mellow baby, did a great job at breastfeeding and only woke up once a night from the day we brought him home from the hospital. Everyone told us that the 2nd one would be different, but we were convinced that we could duplicate it. Oh my....were we wrong! Poor little Tatum has colic or reflux or both! Sometimes it is during the middle of the day...sometimes after every feeding and a lot of times it is from 2-5am in the morning. GOOD TIMES! So in the meantime I am trying to format the 1000 photos that I have taken of her first three weeks of life and put some of them up on the blog. Pictures are coming soon...I just wanted to explain my absence.

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

Poor little girl, that is no fun! You were so lucky with Landon, none of my kids have been that easy... Maybe miss Scarlette will be the easy one... HA one can dream right!