You turned a year old today! We can't believe how fast the last year has flown by! What a fun and adventurous year it has been with you, our sweet baby girl. Today, Daddy took the day off from work and we went to Fairyland in Oakland and then to Stinson Beach to enjoy the gorgeous weather. You had so much fun crawling around in the sand and throwing it all over the place (mostly in your hair). What you are up to these days:
- You are starting to walk if you are holding onto both of our hands.
- You are still wearing 6-12 months size clothes but you can wear your 12-18 months as well.
- You almost weight 21lbs and you are in the 75% for height.
- You continue to adore your brother and chase after him on your knees. He asks for you to come and play in his room with him. He can really make you laugh and squeal.
- Your hair has finally laid down instead of sticking straight up! It is starting to get long!
- You are a really sweet little girl and hardly get upset unless you are in the car or stroller too long!
- You sleep really well at night 8:30pm - 8:30am.
- You still take two naps a day but you are starting to show signs of dropping one nap! UH OH!
- We love you with all of our hearts! Happy Birthday baby girl!