- You started crawling right before we went to France and by the time we got back you were motoring all over the place.
- You stopped breastfeeding this month and you are on formula for one more month and then you will switch to Vitamin D milk.
- You STILL only have two teeth but continue to use them to eat EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!!
- Your brother continues to pay more and more attention to you as you are able to follow him around.
- We continue to struggle reading books to you since you can't sit still longer than 20 seconds. You just motor around while we read books to your brother.
- You can say Mama, Dada, Papa and Kitty.
- Your hair is getting longer and starting to show signs of laying down and not sticking straight up.
- You continue to make us laugh and smile everyday!
- We love you!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Tatum - 11 Months Old
Posted by Savvy in San Francisco at 4:48 PM