Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Piper!








 






















We went to Merced today to help celebrate Piper's 1st birthday! Piper is the daughter of my good friend Stephanie, who I used to work with at Kforce. They moved awhile ago to Merced, so I don't get a chance to see Stephanie a lot. So, we packed up the fam and made the drive to Merced. THANK GOODNESS it was not a super hot day. I LITERALLY can melt in the heat! It was great to see them and help them celebrate Piper's birthday. Just wish that they lived closer!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish we lived closer too. It would be SO nice to see you more and get the kiddos together. You took such beautiful pictures...good thing since I don't think I even took one! Thank you very much for making the trek. It was so special to have you there. Miss you so much!