Sunday, March 14, 2010

Landon's 3rd Birthday Party


This is one of the best pictures I could get of Landon at his birthday party at San Francisco Gymnastics. He had so much fun running around the gym, jumping on the trampolines and swinging on the bars that it was VERY hard to get a picture of him staying still. Please forgive most of these pictures are blurry.




Landon, Sofia and Magnus seemed to be the three musketeers at the party. They followed each other all over the gym.

Blurry, but I love the fun that is captured in this picture.
My little skinny green bean!




Tatum had a really good time at her brother's birthday party! Ha!











The "Happy Birthday Song" was not well received by Landon. As you can see from the series of photos! Pretty funny since we thought he would cry at his 1st and 2nd birthday, but didn't. But did cry at his 3rd. I think he was pretty worn out from playing for an hour and forty-five minutes and having all the attention turned to him. Poor guy!



He felt much better when he got home and was able to open his presents! His cousin, Mikey, was very helpful in helping him open all of his presents.
I have no idea where the chewing on his tongue comes from. Oh no...definitely not from me. 

Happy Birthday sweet boy! I hope you had a wonderful 3rd birthday party!

No comments: