Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Day in the Life.....

I was supposed to do a homework assignment for my photography class about a day in the life of someone or something. I didn't get to it in time but I did start the day out with Tates to try to capture her day. I do want to do this assignment again when I know my camera better and feel like I really can capture the entire day.










I couldn't decide which preset I like best on the picture below. All I know is that it captures my little chimpanzee's hair really well!





Landon got into the mix! This was supposed to be some side lighting pictures and I am not sure if this is exactly what she meant. But I got such cute expressions from him that I had to post them.



Now that Tatum is sitting up on her own and playing with toys , Landon is definitely interested in engaging with her more. It is really cute because he loves to bring her a ton of toys and surround her with them.




No comments: