Monday, December 7, 2009

SLEEPING IN THE CRIB!!!

Forgive the picture - it is from my iPhone. I can't believe that I almost forgot to blog about this. I guess because I had 645 pictures on my iPhone that I had not uploaded onto my computer. ANYWAYS! This is Tatum's first nap in her crib! Miracles do happen! After three months of sleeping in her swing (ALL NIGHT LONG), Tatum finally moved to her crib and is sleeping well in it. We were so scared that we would never be able to transfer her to the crib and that our five year old would still be swinging in a swing to go to sleep at night. But our little Tater Tot is doing great in the crib and sleeping through the night. She definitely wakes up occasionally because she has lost her binky, but once we put it back in, she is back to sleep.

No comments: