Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas





I know that I am still a month behind in posting, but I wanted to deviate from my timeline to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope that this holiday has found everyone well and that the New Year will bring you lots of new adventures. These are a couple of pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at our house and Christmas dinner at my parent's house. We had such a fun time watching the joy in Landon's eyes when he realized that Santa had come. It was his first year that he really understood the concept of presents and Santa. It was Tatum's first Christmas and since she is only six months old she doesn't get the concept yet, but she did enjoy hitting the presents and attempting to eat the wrapping paper. Carlos is off for the next nine days so we are excited to have a lot of good family time together playing with all of our new toys and going on San Francisco adventures.

No comments: