Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scarlette and Graham




My good friend, Jenny, moved back from North Carolina. I am so glad that she has moved back! So, I loaded the bambinos in the car and we went over to Napa to have a play date with Scarlette and Graham. Scarlette is a month younger than Tatum and Graham and Landon are only three months apart. She has a fantastic play set in the backyard. Why would you ever need to leave your house? It is funny because I am constantly having suburban envy whenever I go visit my friends in the burbs. Those suburbanites and their nice summer weather, big backyards that you can BBQ in without wearing eight layers of clothing, driveways that park more than one car and garages that hold a lot of STORAGE . But then I come back to San Francisco and remember that there are so many things that I love about living in this city. The last two pictures are of Landon at Woodlands Market. They make what I think is the most amazing chicken pot pie EVER! My friend, Ingri, brought me one when Landon was born and I have been addicted ever since. They are now my go to meal to take over to friends that have recently had a baby. They are always such a big hit. So, on the way home from Napa, we stopped at Woodlands Market to buy a couple of pot pies for two friends. I put Tatum in the Ergo and I let Landon steer the little kid shopping cart. These pictures are not that great since I took them with my iPhone, but it was too funny not to document. It was pretty hard to keep him on track and to stop him from loading everything into his shopping cart during the after work rush at the grocery store.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness the girls are so cute together. Wish we had one of Tatum and Piper! Miss you!

roseylittlethings said...

Could they be any cuter! No bias here:) Had fun today can't wait for our next outing.