Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome Baby Barrett


























Sweet Baby Boy Barrett has arrived! Tatum and I rushed over (my first trip by myself since having Tatum - I was kind of on house arrest with the c-section). Linsey's water broke around 11:30 and of course that was the first night I decided to go to bed at 11:25. Linsey had text me to ask me a question about her water breaking and I had turned my phone off. So I received her text at 2:30am when I woke up to feed Tatum. I couldn't believe that I had missed her text. Of course, I was so excited that I had a hard time going back to sleep. We made it to the hospital 10 minutes before he was born! The only problem is that Tatum wasn't allowed in the delivery room or the post partum room. So, Jeff had to go stay with Tatum in the waiting room, so I could sneak in to meet Mr. Barrett. He is adorable and I have never seen Linsey and Jeff happier! Little does Tatum or Barrett know - but Linsey and I have already betrothed them to each other.

No comments: