Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Visitors




We were lucky enough to have my BFF, Linsey, be our photographer for the day. She took a ton of pictures from the nursery window for us. Since I have to stay in the operating room while they finish the c-section surgery, I miss seeing her go to the nursery with Carlos to get her first bath. Last time my parents were able to capture those moments for me and they were extremely special since I missed these first few moments of my children's lives. But they were watching Landon this time and Linsey (who was 37 weeks pregnant at the time) volunteered to take the pictures for us. Later she went back to our house to hang out with Landon while they very eager Mimi and Papa came to visit their new granddaughter. Later that evening, Linsey came back to the hospital with Jeff so that he could meet Tatum.

No comments: