Friday, May 29, 2009

Momo the Monkey


Today was my last day with Bianca since Mommy is starting her maternity leave. Bia brought me a really cool book and A GREAT BIG MONKEY...I affectionately call MoMo. I LOVE MOMO! He is about the same size as me and pretty much follows me around the house. I am unable to go to sleep unless he is with me. I like to shower him with hugs and kisses. Everything he does is HYSTERICAL to me since he is SO FUNNY! Bia - Thank you so much for my new best friend. I love him and I love and miss you!

1 comment:

BiancaBeautyTips said...

LOL. Hello from Bia for the whole Sanchez family! I love the fact that Momo became so famous and that he's making Landon laugh. I had no idea about that when I got him :) Thank you for all the updates Melissa. I really do enjoy them. I can't wait to see you guys again soon for a walk in the Marina. Until then, Cheers and hugs to Landon ;)
Bia