Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Magnificent Maile!!




Mommy's good friend, Maile, came to visit us for the weekend! Mommy and Maile had not hung out together for a really long time since Maile lives in San Antonio. All I know is that they laughed A LOT! So much that Mommy looked like she was crying. I was very confused! On Saturday, Kelly (Maile's sister) and Tasha (their friend from high school who drove up from SoCal) came to visit. Then on Sunday, Maile took all these pictures of me. I guess I am kind of photogenic...well that is what Mom says. Mommy had such a fun time with her friend Maile and she was sad to see her go. But she has three sweet babies that she needed to get back to. Mommy wishes that Maile lived closer!

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

Looks like you girls had a ton of fun! You have been busy!

Tasha Riley said...

So fun to see you again! We need to have a yearly reunion and have everyone come!!