Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy 6 Month Birthday to ME!!


Today is my six month birthday! Mommy had a really hard time going to work today. We had such a fun day together on Monday and she wanted so badly to spend my 1/2 birthday with me. Each day I get cuter, more handsome and show her how fast I am learning. It makes it harder and harder for her to go to work. I tried to give her big hugs when she got home so she wouldn't be sad. I even tried to forget the fact that I can't go poo because I just started on rice cereal on Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 month Birthday Cutie Pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

aw! he's getting so BIG! Happy 6 month birthday! Tell your mommy she needs to quit and play in the park every day with you. I'm jealous of your weather!! :0)

Tasha Riley said...

so, so cute! Love the pictures at the park with all the little ones.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they get so fast. SO SAD:( He is adorable. We need to get the boys together for another play date!