Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tatum is Nine Months Old!

I can't believe that my baby is nine months old. Didn't I just give birth to her a couple of months ago! This is supposed to be for March 29th...but I already passed that date, so I wanted it to be the newest post.


What are you up to:
  • You weigh 17.5 pounds and you are 28 inches long. You are in the 50th and 75th percentile.
  • You can say Baba, Mama and Dada
  • You got your first two teeth.
  • You continue to show no interest in moving from your sitting position. 
  • You still LOVE to eat and are game to try anything!
  • You have mastered the sippy cup and can drink out of a straw.
  • You have officially dropped your third nap and are taking two long naps a day.
  • You went to your first music class without your big brother.
  • Your hair continues to grow straight up and doesn't seem to be wanting to lay down anytime soon. 
  • I can't stop snuggling with you and giving you big kisses on your sweet cheeks. 
  • You give us lots of smiles and are starting to increase your giggles.
  • Your nicknames - Tates, Tatsey, Tots, Taters
  • Happy Nine Months Baby Girl!

No comments: